Who is eligible to join the Clear Creek Association of Retired Teachers (CCART)?
- Anyone who receives a Teacher Retirement System (TRS) annuity is eligible to join CCART and TRTA.
- CCART is a chapter of TRTA in the Bay Area which is open to all retired public school employees.
Why become a member of CCART?
- Joint membership with Texas Retired Teachers Association (TRTA), the only organization that lobbies for better benefits for those who retired under TRS
- Fellowship with retired colleagues
- Information about issues concerning our well-being as retirees
- Information about legislative reports concerning our pension fund
- Information about your legislators
- Interesting Programs
- Luncheons in September, November and May
- Volunteer opportunities
- Membership directory
- Trips with members to interesting places in Texas
- Participation in the Books for Children Program
What are the dues for the 2014-2015 membership year?
How do I pay?
Bring dues to the CCART meeting or send check with membership form to:
1821 Kemah Village Drive
Kemah, TX 77565
Download and print the membership form here in Microsoft Word or Adobe Reader format: